Seasonal Distribution Assistant at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Paylocity is seeking a Seasonal Distribution Assistant to join our growing organization. If you are detail oriented, enjoy a casual environment, prefer later hours and like working with a team, this position might be for you!
Location: Louisville, KY
Reports To: Manager, Distribution
What You'll Do:
• Must be able to work 12-8, Monday-Wednesday from 12/13/2021 - 01/05/2021(flexible based on business need)
• We are closed on Christmas Day and New Years Day
• Accurately match each order's checks/vouchers, reports and packing instructions
• Accurately follow each customer's packing instructions to ensure each package is complete
• Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
• Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Experience in packing, mail room or distribution environment desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Computer skills, including Windows applications and e-mail
• Team oriented
• Mobility required for standing for long periods, sitting, walking and bending
• Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
What You'll Get:
• A competitive hourly wage: $16/hour
• Complimentary fruit, snacks, and coffee
• Holiday Pay (if your normally scheduled workday falls on a holiday)
• On Demand Pay
• Climate controlled environment
• Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
• Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
• Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
• Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
• MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset