Join VillageMD as Regional Vice President – Texas, Clinic Operations
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Regional Vice President - Texas, Clinic Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Based in Texas, the Regional Vice President, Clinic Operations will lead the growth and operations of our primary care clinics in our Texas market. Reporting to the National COO, Village Medical, this leader will be responsible for successfully supporting the growth of our Village Medical clinics while launching in new markets and ensuring operational consistency with previous markets. This person will also be responsible for building out the team and supporting infrastructure to appropriately scale as the scope continues to increase in new markets. You’ll monitor performance of the initial launch while removing barriers and developing and implementing strategies that enable program adoption and success. This role will be dynamic and evolving in nature as the business scales.
How you can make a difference
- Full P&L ownership for all clinic operations
- End accountability for performance of all clinic operations including cost, quality, and patient satisfaction results as well as driving performance of clinic leadership to support ongoing staff development
- Collaborating with leadership to develop and implement marketing strategic plan and managing the successful onboarding and integration of new practices and providers
- Assisting with the recruitment, training and development of the required talent to drive the successful implementation and long-term sustainability of the Village Medical clinic model with emphasis on creating a high-performance culture that focuses on execution and service
- In conjunction with corporate and local development teams, identify, oversee and execute network and operations growth opportunities
- Identifying areas for improvement and driving change initiatives to completion to improve overall operations and financial outcomes
Skills for success
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships and clear success navigating diverse stakeholder groups
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results on time and on budget
- You are skilled at garnering the trust of physicians and partnering with them in education and coaching around best practices
- Experience performing multiple independent tasks under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- A passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution with an intense focus on provider and patient satisfaction
- A balance of ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- The ability to develop and sustain a positive culture as measured by consistent employee engagement and performance
Experience to drive change
- Extensive experience in healthcare administration with a proven track record of successfully leading medical group practices and launching de novo clinics
- Thorough understanding of the healthcare environment and specific knowledge of physician practice management
- Comfort with launching and leading large-scale operations while driving transformation and change management initiatives
- Prior history and success delivering P+L results and building, leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Significant healthcare leadership experience ideally garnered in a managed care, provider or healthcare services setting
- An entrepreneurial mindset with knowledge and experience in high-growth business environments including ability to roll-up sleeves and dig into the details of the work
- Experience successfully partnering with physicians and their care teams in a patient and provider-centric manner to affect change and improve processes and outcomes
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results; can quickly influence market partners to take action
- A natural comfort getting into the details of operations to drive execution, along with the ability to quickly pivot between strategy and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of healthcare financial and operational data and reporting as well as healthcare technology
- Demonstrated experience driving results in a high-growth enterprise
- Bachelor’s Degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.