Regional Insight Lead at NielsenIQ (Remote)
About the job
Working remotely flexible across Europe. As a key member of the Global Analytics team on Mars, the primary role of the Multisales Regional Insight Lead is to manage the key client relationships across the Mars Multisales Europe region and to deliver value on the client’s NielsenIQ partnership. He/she will partner with the Mars Confectionery CMI lead for the region in defining and delivering against the strategic insight agenda for Mars across this key business unit, and acting as a consultant, a problem solver and the voice of NielsenIQ at our client.
Key responsibility is to drive client satisfaction and build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leveraging NielsenIQ and Mars tools across both retail measurement, consumer panel and other data sets in order to deliver impactful and insightful analysis aligned to client business issues
- Collaborate with our client delivery teams on analytic briefs and manage successful deliverables from this team
- Identify and help drive sales opportunities by liaising with experts across the breadth of the NielsenIQ consulting teams, and helping to design customized solutions when appropriate
- Working consultatively and creatively with both client and NielsenIQ teams. Act as the NielsenIQ expert and challenge clients in their thinking and offering solutions and recommendations
- Some business travel is required, to attend in person key client meetings and workshops (following the lifting of current Covid restrictions)
- Working as a key member of the Mars Global Analytics team, you will help mentor and coach junior team members, collaborate as a group to drive both the client and the NielsenIQ agenda and will contribute to the team environment that ensures that the team continues to be a great place to work and that others view as an aspirational team to join
- Participate in the broader client success community across our largest clients, helping to drive thought leadership and best practices across teams working on some of the biggest household names in consumer goods
You’re confident in handling big data sets and can use it to tell compelling stories. You’re not afraid to offer opinions and recommendations and to challenge perceived thinking, knowing that you have the data and research to back you up. You can think both high level and big picture about global and regional trends, but have the ability to understand how those influence shopper and consumer behaviours in individual categories and countries. Change and progress excites you. Curiosity, communication and critical thinking drive your work. You’re equally confident working collaboratively as you are independently and can manage your own workload and projects.Qualifications
- College or University Degree
- 2+ years’ of experience in an FMCG analytics environment, carrying out data analytics
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to work, write and speak in fluent English
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and experience or knowledge of key BI tools an advantage
- Confident and engaging personality. You embrace diversity, and are able to make and build connections with people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and personalities and located across the globe
- Recent experience with client management/servicing with commercial acumen in order to deal with key day-to-day stakeholders
- Ability to proactively understand clients and identify opportunities for building strategic partnerships, and/or projects for other business units within NielsenIQ
#LI- ICCAdditional Information
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.