Property Support Coordinator at CIM Group (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:42 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 17, 2022
The Operations PM Support Coordinator, with direction from the Director Operations Support, isintended to assist in the day-to-day operations of a property during a period when there is a vacant property management position at an asset, and to ensure that proper CIM policies and procedures continue to be upheld during that period.
When necessary the Operations PM Support Coordinator will travel to the asset within Sothern California to assist in this purpose. When possible, they may also assist remotely for CIM assets nationally.
This position is primarily focused on the back-office operations of a management office with an emphasis on lease administration, rent collection, payables administration, and insurance certificates.
- Ensure leases and other required data is input into Yardi by the administrative team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Track submission of operating expense payables into NEXUS to ensure timely payment thereof within 30 days of an approved invoice being submitted.
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure timely posting of rents, security deposits and rent payments. Track receipt of rent payments to ensure posting of late fees as stated by the residential or if appropriate, retail leases. Monitor the check scanning device to ensure accountability of all rent payments made at the property.
- Access Yardi to set up resident billings, revenue accounts, security deposit and lease term within 48 hours of a lease being fully executed. Verify property rent rolls to ensure (a) accurate occupancy and (b) rental rates
- Ensure timely notice is given to all delinquent tenants or residents using CIM’s pay or quit notices, and as appropriate, submit lease documents to legal for the eviction of the resident or tenant.
- Maintain first class professional management office for our visitors to see at all times. Ensure files are maintained and up to date for (i) residential leases, (ii) vendor files, (iii) building files and (iv) general operating files.
- Adhere to LAHD rent control or similar governmental agencies (as required) polices as well as Federal Fair Housing Act to avoid any discrimination or legal issues.
- Must be able to travel to property location within Sothern California where vacant position is located.
- Team player who is committed to getting the job done might have to work on weekends (as required)
- Must be detailed oriented, proven ability to multi-task and well organized.
- Must be able to assist with additional special projects including but not limited to on-boarding, training, and completing checklists for the Acquisition Operational Validation Program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years’ prior experience working in a residential or commercial property management.
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
Communication Skill Requirements:
- Read and interpret documents such as office equipment maintenance and instruction manuals, company policies and procedures documents.
- Ability to write correspondence and/or reports accurately in a concise and detail manner.
- Ability to effectively present information to tenants, vendors, contractors and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret lease agreements, financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from tenants, regulatory agencies, other areas of the company, and/or members of the business community.
Mathematical Skill Requirements:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Can calculate monthly and year to date financial variances.
Reasoning Skill Requirements:
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiar with Nexus Payables or similar software application.
- Familiar with Yardi or similar software application.
- All delinquent rent tenants or residents are billed late fees and given appropriate pay or quit notification by the 10th of each month
- Provide accurate financial variances for owner reports
- Maintain delinquency at less than one month rent balance
- Ensure accounting deadlines are met for Yardi lease input, move outs, reserve and write off of bad debt
- Property maintenance meets CIM’s stated requirements
- Maintain operating costs at or below budgeted amounts on a year-to-date basis
- Accuracy and timeliness of the completion of owner reports and other required Corporate reporting related to the property.
- Feedback from tenant questionnaires and corporate surveys
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.
More Information on CIM Group
CIM Group operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA, Oakland , CA, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Bethesda, MD and New York, NY. CIM Group was founded in 1994. It has 878 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 55 open jobs at CIM Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description