Program Manager - Complex Care Transitions at VillageMD
VillageMD is a leading provider of health care for organizations moving toward a primary care-led, high-value clinical model. The VillageMD solution provides the tools, technology, operations, and staffing support needed for physicians and advanced practice providers to drive the highest quality clinical results across a population. VillageMD works with physician groups, independent practice associations, and health systems to improve quality, deliver a first-rate patient experience, and lower costs in the communities they serve. We have grown to include more than 2,500 physicians across eight markets and are responsible for approximately 500,000 lives and $2.8 billion in healthcare spending.
We’re currently looking for a Program Manager to oversee our virtual Complex Care Transitions (CCT) program. Developed to support the complex needs of high-risk patients, the VillageMD CCT program is a virtual, Nurse Practitioner-led, interdisciplinary care model that aims to stabilize our highest complexity patients in the post-acute setting to ensure a safe, successful, and sustained transition back to their home environment. The program is designed to minimizing avoidable readmissions through frequent, virtual touchpoints by the clinical team and provide comprehensive, coordinated support in the 30-day post-discharge period.
As a Program Manager with VillageMD’s Complex Care Transitions program, your main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing day-to-day clinical operations.
- Managing the program’s P+L to drive program success.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of operational and clinical, process and outcome metrics.
- Partnering closely with the clinical, care management, pharmacy, and technology teams to identify and implement process improvements in the program model that optimize the patient and care team experience.
- Building strong, credible, working relationships with market operations leaders, physicians, and their staff to support a partnership centered on driving meaningful change in care delivery.
- Collaborating clinical and operational market leads to scale program in new practices and provide ongoing workflow support.
What will make you successful here?
- Demonstrated success managing populations of complex high-risk patients, particularly in the post-acute setting
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Ability to function independently and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- A passion for using data to drive change management and measurable outcomes
- High level of self-motivation and adaptability with a solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks to appropriate care team members while leveraging their ability to practice at the top of their license.
Qualifications for the Program Manager
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing, social work, business, healthcare administration, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of program management experience in the healthcare industry, preferably with a large provider organization
- Experience in clinical nursing or complex care management preferred
- Direct experience working within an interdisciplinary team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with electronic medical records
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.