Payment and Risk Operations Training Analyst at Bill.com (Houston, TX)
| Houston, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:48 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 13, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Bill.com, together with its wholly owned subsidiaries Divvy and Invoice2go, is focused on being the one stop shop that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments. The AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflow. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, the majority of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has its headquarters in San Jose, California with offices in Houston, Texas, Draper, Utah, and Sydney, Australia.
As part of Bill.com’s Payment and Risk Operations Training team, you will collaborate with other team members in the creation and delivery of training. Your focus will be on the assisting with the development of a sustainable training program. The payment and risk operations team is going through rapid growth, so you will play a critical role to ensure we successfully scale without jeopardizing operational quality, employee, and customer satisfaction.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Work closely with managers and team leads to develop and implement an engaging and effective operations training program for existing and new employees.
- Develop subject matter expertise related to Payment Operations at Bill.com and use that expertise to deliver classroom, virtual and on the job training including but not limited to operational, procedural, product, customer issue resolution.
- Create content for instructor led and virtual learning, create and conduct skills assessments and certifications
- Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement.
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
- 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce, payment, or financial operations
- 3-5 years of experience all aspects of operational process training development and delivery
- Detail oriented - places a high value on accuracy, consistency, and completeness of work
- Organized and possess excellent time management skills - ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously without jeopardizing quality
- Strong facilitator – also able to communicate clearly and effectively up and down the organization.
- Translate technical ideas and processes into easy to understand documentation using established templates
- Capable of collaborating with a diverse team to ensure the accuracy of training materials and engagement of the trainees
- Experience with root cause analysis within a financial setting
Expected Outcomes in 3, 6, or 12 months:
Within 60 days, gain the necessary knowledge of the operational areas within Payment and Risk Operations to be able to successfully train the responsibilities of these roles.
Within 90 days, develop the curricula and training materials required to provide accurate and engaging training to the Risk and Payment Operations teams
Bill.com is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
● Humble – No ego
● Fun – Celebrate the moments
● Authentic – We are who we are
● Passionate – Love what you do
● Dedicated – To each other and the customer
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants.
More Information on Bill.com
Bill.com operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Jose, CA. Bill.com was founded in 2006. It has 957 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Bill.com, click here.
Read Full Job Description