Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Picture this: You wake up in the morning, put on a pair of jeans, and head to work in a climate-controlled, newly renovated facility while listening to music. Your company has already experienced a 1000% growth rate in the past five years! You are an integral part of the Paylocity team, with competitive wages and amazing company culture.
Paylocity is seeking a Part-Time Distribution Assistant to join our growing organization. If you are detail-oriented, enjoy a casual environment, prefer later hours and like working with a team, this position might be for you!
Location: 3600 Chamberlain Lane, Suite 148, Louisville, KY 40241
Reports To: Manager Distribution
- Ability to work from these hours from 12:00 PM-8:00 PM (can be as late as 9:00 PM), Monday-Wednesday
- Accurately match each order's checks/vouchers, reports, and packing instructions
- Accurately follow each customer's packing instructions to ensure each package is complete
- Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience in packing, mailroom, or distribution environment desirable
- Computer skills, including Windows applications and e-mail
- Mobility required for standing for long periods, sitting, walking, and bending
- Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Oriented
What you will get:
- A competitive hourly wage: $16.00/hour; $16.50/hour after 6 months
- Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
- Health and Wellness Program
- On demand pay - work today get paid tomorrow!
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, and coffee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Up to 5 days of Sick Time
- Holiday Pay (if your normally scheduled workday falls on a holiday)
- Climate controlled environment
- Casual environment - doesn't wearing jeans and listening to music sound nice?
- Comfort - our distribution centers are climate controlled!
- PT hours with a later start time (we aren't morning people)
- Team environment - we truly rely on one another!
- Job Security - the work doesn't slow down in Distribution!
- Safety First! State of the art health and safety protocols in place
- We give back! Numerous volunteer opportunities through our PCTY Gives initiative
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.