Operations Lead - Managed Services at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of outsourced operations ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Manage BPO performance with accountability for key conversational metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators.
- Establish, maintain, and improve key stakeholder relationship within the client's organization
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of both operations and bots for your account. Evaluate performance and proactively provide feedback to BPO partners to increase customer satisfaction.
- Create operations playbooks and optimization plans with measurable KPIs and timelines and manage their execution
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and BPO escalations and identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, and risk mitigation plans.
- Work closely with the account team to enhance contact center processes and customer experiences.
- Maintains and monitors operational excellence with partners. This will include initiatives like identifying trends for operational efficiency across partners using key messaging levers and maintaining a healthy labor margin.
- Recommend resource allocation and identify all delivery needs and resources in line with customer requirements and key outcomes
- Ability to create and deliver statements of work to both existing and prospective customers and labor partners
- Preparing quality presentations at an account and leadership level to articulate account performance, operations excellence, automation and optimization opportunities.
- Facilitate and lead regularly scheduled, weekly, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, leveraging operational and messaging expertise to evaluate performance results and recommendations.
- Support business partners to review and manage conversational experiences on our bot & agent assist products.
- Work closely with operations partners, conversational designer and bot optimization/tuner to manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the agent and bot conversational experience
- Partner with account SME’s to understand intents - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions they expect consumers to ask a bot
- Review and analyze regular reports to monitor programs and identify issues. Evaluate needs for any additional data or reporting.
- Audit BPO invoices to ensure accuracy
You should be an expert in:
- Able to effectively communicate a clear vision, goals, and expectations with operations, technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong analytics, WFM and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- Communication of complex and impactful business analysis to stakeholders.
- Operational and technical understanding of Chat and Messaging Contact Center environments and software
- Knowledge of LivePerson platform at scale, and have technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamentals underlying messaging and automation technologies
- Bot design and delivery experience, including familiarity of Natural Language Processing delivery options to meet customer needs at a global scale
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer experience obsessed and has an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every interaction.
- Able to assess priorities and multi-task in order to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Detail oriented and has excellent time management and organization skills.
- Able to rally a team behind an idea to build positive momentum to achieve desired results.
- Voice and chat / messaging operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Technology, or related technical field
- Deep skills in report design and generation
- Contact Centre Management Experience, ideally within a BPO environment
- Leveraging technology to invent, automate, improve, and scale
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize workload
- In-depth expertise in contact center forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning.
- Previous experience launching and implementing new outsourced operations, ideally in a global - offshore location
- Previous work experience developing and implementing process redesigns transitioning from current-state to future-state on a global delivery model.
- A strong people manager and leader with a collaborative approach
- 3 years’+ experience of managing large teams
- Experienced in motivating a team
- Ability to analyse data and interpret into actionable targets
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.