As our Office Manager, you will help support a high growth start-up headquartered in Sandy Springs, GA. This essential position serves as the heartbeat of the office. This is a great opportunity for someone who is dedicated to growth, takes initiative, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. You will work closely with the People & Culture team to ensure that employee needs are effectively prioritized and met. If you’re someone that enjoys customer service and finding creative solutions to tackle business needs, we want to speak with you!
What You'll Do
- Maintain office environment: Oversee ordering and stocking of office supplies, refreshments, and catering orders; orders new supplies as needed
- Provide mail services: Manage weekly inbound/outbound mail and packages (both domestic and international)
- Support the business: Order employee business cards and building access cards; maintain office guest list and greet all visitors
- Maintain work orders: Submit service requests and work orders through the building's service portal as needed
- Event Management: Assist with coordination and set up of company events including leadership training, employee engagement activities, holiday parties, etc.
- Project Management: Contribute to team effort by completing ad hoc tasks and assignments as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Organization: Can prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication to communicate with all levels of the business
- Interpersonal skills: Build relationships with stakeholders including staff, vendors, clients, and visitors
- Attention to detail: Ensure that all correspondences are factually correct and showcase Reibus in best light possible
- Follow-Through: Can work independently to bring all projects to completion with precision
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative professional/office management role in a corporate environment
- Strong time-management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong calendar and vendor management experience
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems. Experience with Canva is a plus.
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]