Office Administrator at DO NOT USE - Moov Technologies Inc.
Salary 40K-50K DOE *this is not a remote role
Moov Technologies is looking for an Office Administrator to join our Tempe Arizona Team. The office administrator has a significant impact on the tone and culture of the office and will be the “face” of Moov. The Office Administrator will partner directly with the Operations Manager and will greet employees, coordinate all guest visits, ensure a positive office experience and keep the office stocked and running smoothly. This position will also collaborate with key leaders to accelerate Moov’s hyper growth status.
About Moov Technologies
Moov Technologies is a data-driven, B2B managed marketplace for trading manufacturing equipment. Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, and most reliable ecosystem for buying and selling equipment. We operate in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to the global chip shortage. In late 2021, we raised a large Series A Round of $41M led by Tiger Global.
- Office supplies maintenance (refreshments, snack, stationery supplies, swag)
- Facilities management (building, parking, maintenance)
- Company logistics - arranging travel for tradeshows, new hires flying to locations, etc
- Meeting room management/cleaning and maintenance
- Manage all incoming mail/email
- General guest management (greet, parking validation, scheduling, security)
- Ad Hoc project assistant
- Assist Executive Assistant with company events, team events, lunches, holiday parties etc.
You Should Apply If
- You have 3+ years experience in office admin/reception
- You have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” startup mentality
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- You have a proven ability to drive business results without significant supervision.
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, and proactively take ownership of responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Optimistic and Enthusiastic
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask
- Solution Focused
- Customer Service Focus
- Time Management
About Our Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and options
- Amazing culture and incredible holiday parties
- Experience of a hyper-growth startup, large Series A funding of $41M
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and fast career progression for top performers
- Close to leadership, with engaging, high-profile assignments
- Clear KPIs, with consistent and fair leadership
- Enough freedom to spread your wings, while maintaining accountability and ownership
- Gorgeous Tempe headquarters office with a stunning view
- Fully stocked kitchen with amenities