Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Pushpay Processing, Inc. is the in-house payments provider serving the church market. Pushpay is a leader in simplicity and speed in mobile, web and text engagement giving. Pushpay Processing enables churches to take advantage of Pushpay’s powerful digital giving platform, designed to increase weekly donations to churches, and our processing team supports thousands of customers. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals who are interested in joining our dynamic organization.
About the Team:
We are a small but dedicated and hard-working team, supporting not only our external customers but also working closely with other departments within Pushpay. As a part of a fast growing company we are constantly learning and to better ourselves and improve the way we do things. We are dedicated to excellence and providing the best possible customer experience.
About the Position:
Merchant Services Support works with our customers throughout their entire Pushpay partnership, initially assisting our sales teams with the collection and pre-screening of documentation. Merchant Services Support are then responsible for providing basic underwriting support, onboarding, setup and testing of newly approved accounts. Once a customer is live, the Merchant Services Support performs ongoing account maintenance including data cleaning, support of risk and compliance functions as well as phone and ticket support. Merchant Services Support works with our Sales, Customer Success and Billing teams.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Data entry efficiency
- Process driven and able to follow underwriting and onboarding documentation
- Identify inconsistencies with information provided on the merchant application
- Review and make changes to update customer accounts
- Work tickets and risk queues, escalating according to guidelines
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs, experience with Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Good time management, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as work as part of a team
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, changing environment with multiple priorities
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or higher required
- Bachelor's degree preferred