Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
As a Market Manager on the Channels & Alliances Team at Paylocity, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to create and strengthen relationships with industry-leading companies in retirement, financial services, health benefits, and HR/HCM software industries. You will work with senior leaders to systematically identify and evaluate opportunities, and foster relationships that drive adoption of Paylocity's products, expand our reach, and create opportunities to engage our partners to shape future developments and deliver a better customer experience. As a Paylocity employee, you will be in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
Reports To: Director, Channels and Alliances
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work alongside category director(s) in the evaluation of industry trends, technological shifts, and market dynamics to identify and engage the right partners to advance the level and breadth of partnerships
- Own partner & Paylocity term sheets for complex contracts in support of solidifying durable, long-term growth from partnerships
- Project manage partnerships through onboarding & implementation until live and handed over to the channel management team for ongoing support
- Develop and maintain partner onboarding assets - from documentation to presentations and associated process and communications needed to ensure effective partner engagement for Sales, Channels, Marketing, Operations, Product, Finance, L&D, and other needed functions
- Coordinate with partners to collaborate on challenges or opportunities and work issues through resolution
- Direct channels managers as needed on key partner programs to drive partner channel business
- Attend partner events on occasion to represent Paylocity's brand and partnership
- Prepare executive-level communications to report progress on projects and/or new category assessment
- Lead cross-functional initiatives as defined by channels leadership to support Paylocity and channel's goals, including owning and maintaining deliverables for execution and ongoing maintenance of channels programs
- BS/BA, in business, marketing, finance, economics, product management, project management, communications, or another appropriate field; will consider commensurate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in sales, marketing, channels, alliances, product management, project management, or operations functions
- Demonstrable expertise or work experience in one or more of the following industries: Retirement / Financial Services, Employee Benefits, Insurance, HR/HCM Software, Business consulting
- A solid foundation of experience working across a wide variety of business functions and with stakeholders both inside and outside a business with the ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, while managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to think critically and natural curiosity for finding solutions to complex challenges
- Ability to travel 10-25% as needed
- Change management and/or transformation experience
- Digital marketing
- Experience in SaaS, platform, and/or HCM (Human Capital Management)
- MBA, MS/MA
- PMP certification
- Ability to influence without authority
- Business Growth & Acumen
- Collaboration & Strategic Management
- Executive communication
- High self-motivated
- Leadership & Integrity
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $85,734 - $137,065/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.