Manager, Pharmacy Integration at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Manager, Pharmacy Integration in Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today’s healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Pharmacy Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Integral to our pharmacy integration team, the Manager, Pharmacy Integration will be responsible for assisting with developing new and existing products, programs, and services for the purpose of optimizing the integrated pharmacy model to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall cost of care, and increase patient and provider satisfaction. The Manager, Pharmacy Integration is responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and acting upon data and key performance indicators regarding integrated pharmacy.
How You Can Make A Difference
- Create and develop new integrated pharmacy models which improve patient care, and see them through implementation and results
- Assess and address needs of providers
- Work with key stakeholders to assist with pharmacy integration efforts
- Maintain high levels of key stakeholder engagement
- Communicate project programs to ensure delivery timelines can be achieved
- Identify and manage resources needed to improve integrated efforts towards desired outcomes
- Communicate effectively with other cross-functional team members and stakeholders to translate business needs into effective resolutions
- Contribute to the development of pharmacy integration assets, methods, and materials
- Quickly interpret data and pivot to provide the pinnacle of patient care and outcomes
- Develop and deliver proposals and presentations to current and prospective stakeholders
- Assist in training and educating stakeholders on benefits of new policies/procedures
- Collaborate with VillageMD departments to ensure strong service delivery and support to stakeholders
- Advise on the development of new and existing VillageMD products, programs, and services
- Additional roles and responsibilities as determined by SVP, Pharmacy Integration
Skills for Success
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and support common goals
- A low ego and humility; ability to gain trust through good communication and follow through
- Exhibit a team-first attitude with a willingness to identify and tackle problems immediately
- Ability to be self-directed and possess excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and highly matrixed organization
- Attention to detail and ability to concentrate without distraction in a fast-paced environment
- Track record or exceptional oral, written, and advocacy skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A willingness to travel: may travel 40-60% of the time
Experience to Drive Change
- RPh or CPhT required
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with Medicare / Medicare Advantage plans preferred
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.