Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
The Manager, Global Revenue Operations, will build processes to drive revenue growth. This newly created position is a highly visible role that will help move our customer outcomes and business forward through insightful analytics, solving problems and building systems and processes. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated builder who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we would love to talk with you!
Here is what would be expected of you day to day:
- Review and improve workflows so that sales, marketing, and customer service teams can collaborate effectively.
- Identify technological solutions that help improve relevant teams’ performance and enhance the customer experience throughout the buying journey.
- Collect and analyze data across departments to help maximize sales productivity.
- Provide Salesforce admin assistance and upkeep
- Support our Sales Enablement efforts and our LMS tool, Mindtickle
- Manage and help build out our marketing operations metrics
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years working in business management, sales operations, sales planning, or revenue operations.
- You are a problem solver and love diving into metrics and analytics
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce and CRM. You know Salesforce in depth and do hands-on work into getting it to do our bidding.
- Strong analytical, operational, problem solving, planning, time management, and project management foundation.
- Highly proficient in financial modeling, revenue modeling, sales approaches, and reporting.
- Experience creating and running a sales enablement and onboarding program
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- A passion for helping teams understand how the data can drive strategy.
- Lots of creativity, collaboration and problem solving
- A collaborative attitude where the team wins first.
- Experience with sales processes and techniques; a bonus if it’s MEDDIC
What Sonrai Security brings to the table:
- A startup environment with a growing team that is dedicated to changing an industry.
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive market potential and founders who have previously grown successful companies
- Excellent benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision, PTO and holidays
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- Fully remote role with a distributed team
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description