Manager - Customer Support at PointClickCare (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:01 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
This is a Remote position and we are open to looking at Applicants across US and Canada
The Manager, Customer Support will lead and inspire a team of customer-focused Technical Specialists to deliver a world-class customer service experience.
You are entrepreneurial, energetic, and have a passion for delivering amazing experiences. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, provide coaching and mentoring, and ensure that effective processes are in place to provide consistent service quality to our customers. This position will report to the Director, Customer Support.
· Manages a Customer Support team consisting of Support Specialists with the mindset of Customer Satisfaction
· Oversees the day-to-day operations using a metrics-driven approach, ensure departmental objectives and key results (OKRs) are achieved
· Fosters a positive work environment and supports continuous learning
· Coaches team members and encourages personal development
· Cushions customer escalations
· Identifies and communicates change management and process improvement to ensure team member’s understanding Inspires the team to adopt a continuous improvement approach, identifying opportunities for process improvement and executing on improvement initiatives
· Support the recruitment of new team members and ensures strong enablement
The ideal candidate:
· Proven business experience in a Customer Technical Support environment with experience in Management or Leadership role in a SaaS/tech organization
· Strong knowledge in Clinical, Financial or Pharmacy industry
· Experience with ITIL-based Service Management framework
· Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
· Drive team results with the end goal of Customer Love
· Ability to problem solve and be a forward thinker
· Great attitude and work ethic
· Strong team player
Good to have:
· Experience with PointClickCare system
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Long-term care experience a plus
· Experience with Knowledge-Centred Support (KCS)
· Workforce Management experience
# Remote #LI-Remote #LI-MJ2
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 28 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description