Clinical Applications Manager – Configuration and Workflow
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinical Applications Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Clinical Applications Manager helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
As a clinical applications manager, you are responsible for leading EMR implementation efforts for Village Medical practices. You will act as the EMR subject matter expert to all team members across the organization to assist in the implementation and support effective use of the EMR from both the end-user and system administrator perspective. You will attend and participate in cross-function workstream meetings to ensure implementation projects are on track for success and change management processes are being followed appropriately and effectively.
Skills for success
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects, focused on the delivery deployment of the EMR from the kick-off to transition state to Support & Optimization
- Function as primary liaison between all cross functional workstreams for new and established market project work.
- Perform diligence reviews for practices going through onboarding and consult on EMR best practices.
- Work closely with clinical operations on implementing change management where appropriate.
- Serve as a point person for technology escalations and dive into troubleshooting when needed.
- Work closely with the Clinical Applications EMR Training and Support & Optimization teams to determine impact of new initiatives and ensure alignment with the organizational long-term strategic direction and objectives.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot potential issues and participate in their resolution with highest customer satisfaction.
- Promote system security, patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance standards are upheld.
- Provide go live support as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage a team of analysts, providing subject expertise and guidance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The following experience is relevant to us
- Minimum of 5 years of EMR experience
- Previous Healthcare IT project management experience required
- Athena experience strongly preferred
- Integration/Practice Onboarding experience preferred
- Previous experience managing a team is preferred
- Experience with presentations to small and large groups in classroom environments,
along with one-on-one training
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.