Manager, Chief of Staff Office at Capital One (Richmond, VA)
Responsible for the facilitation of departmental planning, meeting management and administration, internal and external communications, and the development of programs and processes supporting department strategies. Ensures the department sets and manages objectives aligned with COF objectives. Interacts with and influences senior leaders. Position may include ensuring consistent management of all acquisition integration activities by leading the planning, scheduling, and reporting processes for the department.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
• Assist in management of SVP's leadership team strategy; including owning agenda for weekly SLT and managing ongoing SLT interactions
• Facilitation of departmental planning, meeting management and administration
• Provide change management support (including communications) to all aspects of organization
• Provide organizational development/effectiveness consultation with business area leadership on organizational design, processes, and strategic planning
• Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
• 2 years of experience in Project and/or process management - Experience managing visible projects which require the ability to manage cross-functional team members, remove obstacles and influence appropriately
• 2 years of experience in Communications planning and development, including department communications, leadership team meetings, presentations, memos and reports
• 2 years of experience in Staff management and training
• 2 years of experience in Organizational development and performance
• 2 years of experience in Budget management
• Bachelors Degree in business, finance or organizational development
• 5 years of experience in Project and/or process management - Experience managing visible projects which require the ability to manage cross-functional team members, remove obstacles and influence appropriately
• 5 years of experience in Communications planning and development, including department communications, leadership team meetings, presentations, memos and reports
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).