Life Sciences Operations Associate at Vault Health (Remote)
Vault Health is a health technology company that provides medical services and tech platforms for hybrid clinical research, large-scale public and enterprise diagnostic testing, at-home clinical care, and employment screening. The company builds scalable technology which enables drug manufacturers and trial sponsors to bring new therapies to market faster through efficient decentralized clinical research and seamless integration across partners. Vault’s 50-state medical practice covers more than 20 therapeutic areas and provides clinical expertise to Vault’s clinical research, diagnostic testing, and clinical care businesses. Vault was founded in 2019 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Vault Health is seeking an experienced Operations Associate who will support the day-to-day operations of Clinical Trials. The Operations Associate will report to the VP of Clinical Research Operations and assist in the functions needed to run the Life Sciences division.
- Act as a utility player that can work with cross-functional teams on a project-to-project basis to support improved internal processes and business growth. This includes finance and accounting, fulfillment and logistics, BD, Product and others as necessary
- Provide functional assistance to the project team members with administrative, logistical and practical issues, including the tracking, collection, distribution and filing study documentation
- Support budgeting and forecasting efforts in collaboration with the Finance department across the portfolio of active and upcoming studies
- Organize, analyze, and report relevant data to many stakeholders throughout the Life Sciences division
- Work closely on cross-functional projects to help stand-up new service offerings
- Support vendor relationship management and quality checks
- Support clinical research coordinators with technical troubleshooting and data analyses
- Liaise with Business Development and support presentations and other sales / marketing collateral as required
- Help to monitor and track team progress and identify gaps / needs across the business functions both Gpre-study and for studies in flight
- Assist the team in conducting feasibility assessment for potential studies
- May participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, proposal drafting, designing and/or reviewing eCRFs, helping to prepare Informed Consent forms, developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on monitoring strategy, and/or developing project-specific CRA training
- May work with Project Manager (PM), regulatory team members or Sponsor to secure authorization of regulatory documents and contracts
- Assist with the development of project-specific training materials for the team
- Support trials with data management and clean-up
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in science, public health, health education or a related field
- Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong Google Suite skills
- Curious self-learner
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to ingest and analyze large amounts of data to later build reports reflecting the findings
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.