Leadership Development Program - Operations Management - Meridian, ID at Paylocity
Leadership Development Program - Operations Management
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Paylocity's Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is a two-year Operations Management Leadership Development Program. At Paylocity, the Operations Department is the machine behind the processes that ensure client success in using our products. Our Operations teams take over from Sales and manage the client lifecycle from implementation services, client services, and all tech support functions.
The ELP is designed to accelerate leaders by developing recent college graduates who demonstrate the potential and interest in high level achievement in operations management. The goal of the program is to help you build a foundational knowledge of our business and leadership competencies to prepare you for a management position in Operations at Paylocity at its conclusion (2 years).
As an Emerging Leader Associate (ELA) in the ELP, you will:
- rotate between four 6-month assignments with increasing leadership scope in various roles across the Operations Organization
- work hands-on in roles that support our clients while learning how to lead others and lead the business
- receive accelerated professional development and a variety of management curriculum
- participate in and/or lead cross-functional project work
- be supported by the Program Manager, your Rotation Manager, your ELP peer mentor, and your mentor - a Director within Operations
- collaborate and problem-solve with your fellow ELAs as a cohort
- gain the skills needed to succeed as a people leader at Paylocity within Operations!
Account Manager: provide our clients with excellent customer service and technical support, work with teams across Operations to find solutions for client's complex payroll and HR questions.
Implementation Consultant (Emerging Markets, Time and Labor, Human Resources, Payroll): provide first level support to our clients by facilitating training and payroll processing support within our technology until their transition to our Client Services Team.
Third Party Administrator Support Specialist: receive, prioritize, document, and actively resolve client/consumer requests, serving as a dedicated resource for Paylocity Benefits product support.
Client Engagement Manager: grow relationships with decision makers and executives across the client organization. Using business and industry knowledge, this ELA will help clients identify best practices and accelerate value from Paylocity products and services.
Operations Product Partner: partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders, Development, and Operations to successfully roll-out new product launches.
Knowledge Analyst: authorize educational articles for internal and external channels and store them in a streamlined knowledge base for all employees to easily access.
Team Lead (Implementation, Client Services): provide leadership, coaching, training, and mentoring to first level support employees to ensure all critical aspects of client needs are met and resolved appropriately.
Operations Leadership Team Support: work closely with the Senior Vice President of Operations to serve as a liaison for communication between senior leadership within Operations.
Don't just read about it- watch what our current ELAs have to say!:
Location: Schaumburg, IL; Lake Mary, FL; OR Meridian, ID
*Please note: We ask that you live locally to one of our offices. When safe to do so, Paylocity requires ELAs to spend some time weekly in the office; flexibility on working remotely is dependent on your program rotation and can vary (and is available!).
Compensation: a robust total rewards program including competitive pay, benefits, sign-bonus, and restricted stock units.
This role starts with a cohort of Emerging Leaders in July 2022. Interviews will be held in February/March 2022 for the role. A cover letter is not needed to apply.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, learn and adapt to various business areas
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions, and collaborate with others to learn our Operations business
- Excels in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Passionate about creating excellent client experiences which help our clients to enhance their employee engagement
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program with the graduation of December 2021 or anticipated Spring 2022
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Exemplifies self-starting capabilities
- Must be effective with Analytical/Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, and organizational skills
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.