Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Security Assessment Team (SAT) was formed to assist teams throughout FIS with identifying, reviewing, and resolving assets and services under their control that do not meet security related policies. These range from properly documenting applications in Solution Central to operating system configurations. Our goal is to help guide FIS organizations in identifying potential security issues and resolve those issues before they are exploited. Our team is comprised of knowledge experts in databases, networks, windows & applications. Our team helps organizations establish processes, procedures, and on-going controls to ensure compliance with FIS policy.
What you will be doing
- You will be helping collect, analyze & identify control deficiencies as they relate to FIS policies and governmental regulations
- You will be involved in various discussions with different RBUs within the FIS organization concerning security related issues and resolutions
- You will provide knowledge to the team members
- You will work with the management team to help improve the team/processes/etc.
What you bring
- You bring an understanding of methods and utilities used to provision Unix accounts
- You bring strong knowledge of various Linux/Unix systems with at least 4 years of experience
- You bring experience with an overall security and governance mindset
- You bring strong communication skills to work with our Lines of Business and team members
- You bring a strong drive to push through roadblocks
Added bonus if you have
- Prior knowledge of FIS security policies
- Prior knowledge of Unix systems and scripting
- Prior knowledge of identity management solutions
- Deep Unix administrator experience
- Knowledge of networking, MFA & WAF complexities
- Familiarity with the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, etc.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.