IT Associate at Chainalysis (Washington DC)
The Corporate Technology team at Chainalysis is responsible for the devices, infrastructure and services that employees rely on. This job involves managing hundreds of devices, Identity and Access Management and services such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom, and Atlassian among others.
The IT Associate will help the company by enabling our teams to maintain their best performance. You will be the face of the team, interacting with and advising our customers on their technical needs and mishaps in person at our office. You’ll be hands on with some of the best in class technology within the office and online. Your friendly demeanor and attitude will help ensure that all our customers leave satisfied with your assistance! This role will be the face of the IT organization within our office and the first point of contact for any in-office gremlins.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have improved the daily efficiency of our customers by providing top level service
- You took ownership of the office space and ensured operational excellence
- Solved many IT Challenges to unblock the productivity of our technology customers and partners
- Implemented security team recommendations and best practices
- Assisted with the automation of qualifying tasks and support requests
- Participated in the creation and optimization of processes and policies to best support our customers
- Developed key working relationships to help achieve outstanding outcomes
- Documented processes and procedures for your team and customers
A background like this helps:
- Few years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing a variety of SaaS applications
- Experience working within a cloud environment
- Experience in Mac OS and Mac hardware troubleshooting
- Experience in basic network troubleshooting
- Have a positive outlook and an optimistic mindset
- Keen to working with others in a collaborative fashion
- Strong communicator in English, both written and verbally
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.