From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
At Fivetran we pride ourselves on being a great place to grow your career. We are looking for our first Head of Global Learning and Development that will be responsible for designing and implementing our global L&D programs that address the needs of the business and help our employees grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience designing and delivering highly-impactful L&D programs at fast growing tech companies. We are looking for someone who can think strategically and lead as well as execute with fine precision. Someone highly organized, self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team. You are adaptable to changing priorities, make strong collaborative relationships and have the courage to speak early and often to make a difference and drive performance, productivity and results.As Head of Global Learning and Development at Fivetran, you will:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand their priorities and design learning and development programs that support those objectives
- Collaborate with the HR Operations team to lead our global onboarding program to ensure that new hires are set up for success from day one
- Develop and own our leadership development training to accommodate both our first-time and more seasoned people leaders
- Serve as the liaison for our current L&D vendors and draft proposals for new solutions, as needed
- Leverage instructional design frameworks to assess and build learning programs
- Experience in a learning and development role at a fast growing technology company.
- Track record of designing and implementing impactful programs involving multiple stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of leadership and organizational development best practices and the latest insights
- Effective facilitation skills with ability to present information in a compelling and engaging way
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to design solutions in anticipation of the business needs
- Ability to define and put metrics into place that help measure the effectiveness of various programs
- Ability to influence others in order to get things done
- Comfortable managing ambiguity and being resourceful
- Experience with WorkRamp
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.