Head of Change Management, Google Workspace at SADA (Atlanta, GA)
As Head of Change Management, Google Workspace, you will be responsible and accountable for a team of individuals within the Change Management practice.
Your leadership and mentorship will directly contribute to the successful professional growth of your team, the overall success of projects, and inform key decisions made by our Director of Organizational Change Management. Success will be measured by the quality of specific tasks delivered, the effectiveness of leadership and mentorship for staff, and the positive impact of your guidance for the Change Management Team.Expectations
In this role, you will oversee the daily management of the Workspace Organizational Change Management resources, their projects, and goal, working with the Director, Organizational Change Management to monitor and ensure practice health.
The ideal candidate will also be able to work collaboratively with sales engineers and change management consultants to validate the scope of deployment of Google Workspace to an organization. This includes approving the level of effort and scope, participating in redline discussions to scope as needed. You will work with deployment pre-sales teams, customers and sales teams to qualify potential engagements, craft robust proposals, and deliver Statements of Work (SOWs) that the change management team can successfully execute.
Management here at SADA also means developing people and being a leader.
In this role, you will:
- Work with customer executives to align deployment outcomes with timelines, visions and goals.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of a geographically distributed team, including hiring world class talent, reviewing work and setting goals, and being an escalation point.
- Provide professional leadership and mentorship on a diverse range of subject matter areas, from change management consulting best practices to business workflow redesign with Google Workspace.
- Develop and codify best practices for your team that can be replicated across multiple customer engagements.
- Partner with your team, engineers, and project managers to develop services and offerings that scale and are repeatable.
- Participate in key technical and design discussions with technical leads as a hands-on manager.
- Participate in biweekly project reviews with project teams and leadership teams
- Partner with other practice leads, executives and sales personnel to develop statements of work, and then oversee execution by your team with high levels of agility and quality.
- Maintain relationships with partner account managers at Google, Revevol, and LumApps.
Required Travel - 20% - 30% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel has been temporarily restricted.
Customer Facing - This is a very customer-facing role. You will usually interact with potential customers on a daily basis. You will participate on calls and onsite customer meetings to qualify consultative engagements with the change management team. You will present proposals to build trust, confidence and consensus both externally and internally.
Training - Ongoing with first week orientation at HQ followed by a 90 day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Google Cloud Digital Leader Certified, or able to complete within the first 90 days of employment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with and communicate change management concepts to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Understanding of change management methodologies and best practices for leading organizations through change, with an emphasis on technical adoption.
- Experience producing change management assets or writing technical documentation, including, but not limited to, stakeholder assessments, user profiles, communication and learning plans, and statements of work.
- Experience working with organizational change management and sales teams.
- Expertise in at least two of the following domain areas:
- Presales Requirements: Understanding of sales processes including scoping and creating statements of work. Able to participate in sales pitches to enterprise customers.
- Mail Migrations: Experience leading all change management aspects of a mail migration project, including sponsorship engagement, communication, training, and ambassador programs.
- File Migrations: Experience leading all change management aspects of a file migration project, including sponsorship engagement, communication, training, and ambassador programs.
- Google to Google: Understanding of Google to Google migrations and the end user impacts during such a migration.
- Ongoing/Business Transformation: Experience creating customized ongoing adoption content - from training sessions to communications to specialized solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Google Workspace, traditional on-premises and enterprise mail and collaboration technologies.
- Time management with the ability to manage multiple streams.
- Direct leadership experience with a group of change management focused team members.
- Ability to lead in-depth client meetings/workshops across a broad range of topics including discovery, cloud compliance and security.
- Thought leadership with the ability to recommend cloud-native approaches to solve customer business and technical challenges.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Think one step ahead
- Drive purposeful impact
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
SADA is committed to the safety of its employees and recommends that new hires receive a COVID vaccination before beginning work.