At Path we believe behavioral health should be treated with the same respect, rigor, and focus of other chronic diseases. We’re building the future of mental health, and in 20 years we’ll look back and be astounded that we ever treated the physical before the mental.What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans suffer from a treatable mental health issue - that’s 1 out of every 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.How we’re solving
Path is at the intersection of tech + mental health with thousands of therapists, psychiatrists, and other mental health services delivering care through a virtual first approach. Our platform matches patients with exactly the right person for their needs, whether it’s experience with a certain condition, gender, race, location, life experience, etc.
The General Manager of Growth Marketing will oversee all marketing functions, including SEO, website/landing pages, performance marketing, and lifecycle/CRM. You’ll report to our co-founder. You will be responsible for driving patient and provider growth for Path in regards to acquisition and retention.
What you will be doing
- Build out our MarTech stack after scoping out all our dependencies
- Work with our SEO consultant to develop and execute our content/link building strategy
- Own lifecycle/CRM strategy for patient/provider acquisition and retention
- Help with a website rebuild and landing page principles and experimentation
- Own performance marketing for acquiring providers
- Oversee referral programs
- Manage external agencies
- Build out and manage a team once it’s clear another role is needed
What We’re Looking for
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consulting, marketing, and/or a high growth operational role.
- Strategy: the ability to structure ambiguous information, prioritize, and succinctly communicate a formed plan. Can look at the world and see opportunities, run thoughtful experiments.
- Data and analytics: the ability to succinctly and quickly pull insights from data.
- Subject matter expert in at least one of the four, and preferably two of the four functional areas:
- SEO (research, content, measurement)
- Lifecycle marketing (customer journey mapping, email content creation and testing, engagement flow design)
- Website (strategy, experiments, CRO)
- Paid marketing (media planning, campaign management, budget allocation, forecasting, reporting)
- Team: can hire, motivate, and get leverage from internal and external team members.
Path is a respectful, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our mission of simplifying behavioral healthcare services. We want our employees to be themselves and celebrate each other's differences. We trust our employees to do what’s best for patients and our fellow team members without bureaucracy. We prioritize self-care and are building a sustainable business for the long term.As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from wherever you want within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that don't change based on your location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success