Executive Assistant at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is looking for an established, proactive, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our Chief Capital Officer. You are a seasoned EA who’s seen it all, understands the value in cultivating relationships across all levels, and thrives and excels on administrative tasks. From meticulous calendar management and ensuring cross-functional alignment, to quarterly team offsites and events, various groups will look to you to ensure their executive’s day runs smoothly and efficiently.
What You'll Do
- Strategically and methodically support Affirm’s Chief Capital Officer as your primary executive -- serving as a thought partner in business needs and team engagement
- Support senior leaders of the finance organization with administrative requests
- Maintain the executive’s calendar in a thoughtful and purposeful manner, ensuring meetings contain the appropriate attendees, agenda items, and any changes are done with full consideration of a nationwide team, spanning multiple time zones
- Coordinate and execute on frequent travel needs, including but not limited to:
- domestic and international air travel
- ground transportation
- Manage a broader calendar including team and key events
- Build rapport with leaders within the finance organization and key cross-functional stakeholders to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and/or spontaneous inquiries and requests
- Partner closely with other EAs to coordinate needs across the wider Affirm executive team
- Attend meetings when requested to identify action items, deliverables, and follow-ups
- Additional administrative functions to include organize daily briefings, drive monthly department All Hands, expense reports (via Concur), team events, working offsites, and the preparation of documents and presentations (using Google Suite and Keynote)
What We Look For
- 4+ years experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-Suite executive.
- Ability to work independently as well as across various teams
- Previous experience at a rapidly growing company, with the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Concur, and major airline carrier’s platforms
- Ability to manage conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Highly organized and resourceful, able to juggle and multi-task with acute attention to detail and follow through
- Genuine passion for supporting others
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.