Whether you are looking to make a change in your career or your life, Alteryx is a place where you will find the tools, benefits, and support to make it happen. Just like our technology delivers breakthroughs for our customers, working at Alteryx is a breakthrough for our employees.
Why do people love working at Alteryx? Here, you'll grow and develop the future; make a positive impact on people's lives; collaborate with enthusiastic and brilliant colleagues in a supportive environment; and will be taken care of so you can take care of the people close to you.
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) will be responsible for providing high level administrative support which includes: preparing expense reports, making travel arrangements, managing executive calendar and schedule, coordinating meetings, and other administrative functions as required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to hold information in strict confidence, work well in a fast-paced environment, and ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Provides executive level administrative support the senior leadership team
- Manages executive calendars and schedules through utilization of MS Outlook
- Plans and schedules meetings as needed including conference room/venue booking, travel arrangements, food and beverage ordering, and AV equipment coordination
- Arranging complicated domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes, including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, and coordinating onsite and offsite meeting accommodations
- Processes expense reports and check requests as required
- Prepare presentations, emails, memos, and other written communication pieces
- Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provides backup support to other administrative support staff
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting multiple senior level executives
- Proven ability to regularly communicate with senior and C-level executives, as well as investors and board members.
- Ability to handle confidential information and exercise sound judgement
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Small event planning experience a plus
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize contending workloads in a fast paced high-growth environment
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.