Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS EBT business provides administration and full transaction processing capabilities to majority of the State Government Agencies in United States to support EBT programs, like SNAP, TANF, WIC, and Child Care. The EBT Platform includes the EBT Transaction Platform, EBT Customer Service Platform for Cardholders, EBT Client Services Platform for it's State Government clients.
What you will be doing:
Setting up the Certification Environment with the required configurations, Code and Certification testing of EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) government benefits programs, like SNAP, TANF, WIC and Child Care with the States and CDP.
- Prepare certification test scripts to meet the change order
- Peer review of certification scripts
- Setup the certification environment for the required testing with the code and configurations
- Perform simulated testing to make sure the code and configurations are working as expected and document the test results.
- Participate in certification testing with the Client/State and document the test results.
- Sign off on the TRD and submit to the Client/State for sign off
What you bring:
- 2+ years ofworking knowledge of testing/certification concepts required
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good understanding in banking technology and financial transaction processing
- Knowledge in processing of ATM/POS transactions from an acquirer and authorization at issuer
- Knowledge in EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) government benefits programs, like SNAP, TANF, WIC and Child Care
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge in backed settlement processing of financial transactions
- Knowledge in exception processing of financial transactions
- Knowledge in switch transaction routing process.
- Previous experience in anyFIS switching platforms
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.