Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & opportunity:
The Patient Operations team is responsible for supporting referred patients in their journey to find mental health care that will help optimize their quality of life. The team provides concierge services through a platform of integrated people, process, and technology capabilities. The Director of Patient Engagement reports to the VP of Patient Operations and has primary accountability for activating referred patients into Quartet’s platform and innovative models of care. This leader will have matrix leadership responsibilities with the organization’s patient marketing team, along with directly building out and maturing the Outreach and Engagement team (Inside Sales), to drive patient volumes through the Quartet platform. With 4-5x patient growth on the horizon for 2022, this role is critical to the organization’s success and scaling Quartet’s impact on patient’s lives.
*Please note: while this role may be remote, the preference is for people who will work US Central Time.
- Architect, design and manage all aspects of the Outreach and Engagement team (Inside Sales) to support patients in their journey to care
- Achieve patient engagement goals that connect and activate referrals with mental healthcare professionals
- Lead and integrate matrix Outreach and Engagement with Marketing functions, to significantly increase patient activation rates and interest into Quartet's programs
- Partner with key stakeholders to lower overall patient acquisition costs through effective marketing, people, and technology strategies
- Build relationships with health plan partners to drive activation efforts, and create and execute integrated operating practices
- Collaborate with other Patient Operations and Product leaders to design and implement a interdisciplinary care team model
- 7+ years of leading and growing marketing and inside sales teams in a healthcare setting
- Experience designing and building marketing and inside sales functions from the ground up
- Proven track record of increasing patient engagement rates and activating patients into the defined organization’s model of care
- Prior healthcare experience on the patient side across different lines of business (i.e. Commercial, Medicare/Medicaid)
- Prior experience working within start-up and/or private equity backed organizations
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.