Cart.com is an ecommerce software and services company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
Exciting opportunity to be a key leader in the growing Cart.com fulfillment network. As a support function leader to operations, the focus of this role will be to own and launch building infrastructure program that aligns with Cart.com growth strategy and core values. Reporting to the Vice President, Operations this role will take on the creation of all facilities maintenance and housekeeping type programs. Other deployment strategies focused on building launches, building stabilization, team development, vendor relationship management, and automation and robotics rollouts.
- Oversight of Cart.com fulfillment buildings landscape.
- Deploy and lead PMP program that focuses on scale within DC.
- Clear ownership with focus on automation & robotics maintenance
- Define and align national vendor contract with core focus on fulfillment standardization.
- Electrical and building startup leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.
- P&L responsibility and budget focus with oversight of $50M in core scope
- Have led functional teams and developed leaders below Director level (Managers, Supervisors, etc.)
- 5-8 years in 3PL or Manufacturing environment
- Master’s Business Administration (MBA)
- High volume 3PL experience, preferably in an automated environment
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.