Director, Client Success Hub, LAC Client Services at Visa (Miami, FL)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
This is a new position that will lead and foster continuous improvement in our Client Service delivery and engagement. The Director leads and manages a team of Client Success Managers responsible for the overall operational support of a segmented designated portfolio of Financial Institutions through the diverse geographies in LAC.
The Director will lead the team of Client Success Managersthat will provide functional and technical leadership and guidance of operational support activities for the Clients´ including the cross functional delivery of systems, products and service fostering a environment of empowerment and ownership of the Clients.
The Director also defines and deploys client support and service strategies that meet the unique and complex operational needs of the Clients assigned and preserve the integrity of Visa’s operational environment.
The Director will work in validating and executing the growth and expansion plan of the service provided by the Client Success Hub including ensuring service levels and developing processes.
The Director is required to plan and develop SMART tools and processes that ensure the team deliver effective support and consultative project guidance that aligns to Sales, Client and Client Services business Objectives and Key results.
The Director builds a strong and cohesive team through coaching, mentoring and listening to team members. They are also accountable for developing and setting tactical operational plans and mid and long-range strategic direction for the team and maintain alignment with LAC’s regional business strategy and direction.
- Set development and leadership goals for direct reports in team.
- Drive development and delivery of annual strategies, action plans and operational support strategy for the team, aligning efforts with other key Visa stakeholders.
- Be a thought leader and partner on cross-functional crisis management team as needed, often managing through crises that are ambiguous or have no precedent
- Ensure the Account Management team provides leadership and consulting related to support Clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including CS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal
- Establish and foster relationships with Client and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management
- Develop and drive execution of support strategies to support Country Managers and Account Executives in sales efforts, setting service standards as required for the implementation and support of market-specific products and services
- Participate as required in the development and execution of strategic or client initiatives and solutions in support of Visa’s strategic goals or sales objectives in the CARCAM region
- 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking and sound judgment
- Functional experience in bankcard operations, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross functional teams through high impact complex business issues that do not have precedent
- Successful management of a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels
- Working knowledge of payment systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, and settlement services
- In-depth knowledge of payments network and processing services
- In-depth knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations and processing businesses
- Transaction processing
- Excellent knowledge of key technical specialties supported
- Demonstrated experience with technical and/or sales account management
- Demonstrated success with clients through strategic and consultative approach leveraging analytical tools and processes
- Business to Business Account Management/Support
- Sales and/or Sales Support
- Process improvement
- Project management
- Strong oral and written communications
- Demonstrated Influencing and negotiation skills
- Complex analytical analysis
- Proven record of accomplishment in leading and driving teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives
- Executive presence
- Experience shaping and delivering professional services delivery strategy
- Fluent in Spanish
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.