Director of Category Management at Reibus International
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
About the Role
We are looking an experienced Director of Category Management that has created new teams in a fast-growing company. This person will develop the category management function from the ground up and turn it into a world-class department within several years. Key functional areas to develop will include Pricing Management, Product Knowledge and Training, Customer Network Expansion, and professionally leading new cross-functional projects through the Stage Gate and OKR processes.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader and an expert in Market place category management that can build the team to manage up to 10 different product categories.
Candidate location in Atlanta/Southeast is preferred, but we will consider exceptional candidates across the entire US.
What You'll Do
- Own Category Management: Create and oversee all areas to drive our rapid expansion plans.
- Build and lead the Category Management team: Identify top talent and assemble a world class team.
- Enable sales: Work with the commercial team to ensure there is a comprehensive, unified approach to each category.
- Increase market share: Strategically expand our customer base through network analysis, and work with our commercial team to implement plans.
- Lead cross functional collaboration: Own projects using the OKR format and Stage Gate processes.
- Gain Market Intelligence: Build a reporting program to identify opportunities with customers, products, & competitors.
What You'll Bring
- Customer focus: Resolute focus on needs of the customer above all. Views problems through the customer's lens first, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Applies an outcomes focused mindset and sees beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals.
- Drive and follow-through: Strong bias to action, organization and prioritization. Knowledge of what needs to be done and how to lead others to help make it happen.
- Data fluency: Highly analytical and able to look at situations from multiple vantage points to make data-driven decisions and solve real problems.
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient and proactive in fast-paced environments. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks and roll with the punches when things change.
- Collaboration: Assertive with humility-able to lead change in a positive way, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with clients or colleagues.
Your Ideal Background
In order to accelerate your impact in the role, you'd be best served to have the following experiences:
- 4+ years in a VP or Director level role in a B2B or B2C company.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field.
- Metals Industry experience is HIGHLY DESIRED
- Masters Degree in a related field (MBA, Engineering, etc.)
- E-commerce and/or Marketplace experience is HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
- 3+ years of experience in a Category or Product Management role.
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]