Director of Activation & Onboarding at Seamless.AI (Remote)
As the Director of Activation & Onboarding at Seamless, you will be responsible for the team who monitors and manages the initial engagement and adoption of new customers as they achieve initial success with their Seamless.AI service. Acting as the new customer’s primary advocate toward success, the Director of Activation & Onboarding leads the team who is the critical pivot from Sales to long-term value realization, retention, and account growth. You will be tasked with creating manageable processes and workflows to maximize team efficiency while guiding their soft skills and career development along the way. This is a leadership role, so this candidate will need to have had considerable professional experience in a project management role.
Apply today if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced project management environment, including experience successfully leading teams
- Experience with onboarding and guiding new customers toward realizing and repeating value with their new capabilities
- Experience with recognizing, measuring, and acting on data related to frictionless adoption of SaaS solutions to evolve higher-touch onboarding to equally effective low-touch solutions
What you'll get to do every day:
- Communicate between executive leadership and the Onboarding team to ensure alignment of all processes and KPIs.
- Implement various incentive drivers for user adoption and engagement
- Partner with product and development teams, as well as Customer Success teams in a collaborative environment
- Learn and adapt quickly to new features or updates to existing product
- Hold our customers accountable to attending onboarding and initial training sessions, developing and evolving adoption processes and automation opportunities, and serving as a direct through-line for feedback to our Customer Success Managers regarding opportunities for continued engagement and growth of accounts
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.