Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered conversation intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
The Customer Support Specialist is first and foremost for the happiness of our customers.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Legacy DialogTech support team. This person will be responsible for providing assistance to Legacy DialogTech clients in a variety of areas including technical support, training, and other related areas. You will need to be someone who can achieve success with promptness, thoroughness, and accuracy with every interaction.
- Manage inbound support requests from clients using a queuing system
- Manage technical pre and post-sales support calls, from initial contact to issue resolution
- Assist clients with payment processing
- Conduct product training via phone and web conference tools
- Participate in quality assurance tests for new products, as needed
- Advance issues to internal departments as needed
- Participate in off hours support rotation
- Assist Account Managers and other internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Able to lead with confidence, remain calm under duress. Driven to be flexible and adapt solutions when plans change. Actively seeks out self-development opportunities. Able to learn from mistakes. Comes to work with a positive attitude.
- Can tackle a large volume and variety of customer calls and written inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- If you are very detail oriented, thorough, and able to balance multiple tasks and initiatives at a time. Is very good at following directions in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- If you are a motivated, self-starter
- Possesses a positive outlook and real passion for assisting clients every single day
- Detail oriented with and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in APIs or Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Internship or work experience in a Customer Support related role a plus
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $44,500.00 - $57,200.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.