Customer Services - Client Integration Specialist (Remote) at Ingram Content Group
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Client Integration Specialist to join our digital content operations team. This position based in the UK and is remote.
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, ebook and audiobook distribution and sales, physical book distribution, as well as sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!Job Description
Our team is collaborative, innovative and motivated to provide great customer service and software solutions to publishers from across the world. This position is based in the UK, working with local and US-based teams. We have offices in Milton Keynes and London.
CoreSource™ is the leading software solution for distribution of ebooks and audiobooks, used by thousands of publishers worldwide. As a Client Integration Specialist, you will work closely with client publishers to provide guidance and best practices to maximize their use of CoreSource™. As well as maintaining great relationships with our customers you will engage with our sales team, development team and product specialists to improve our services.
To achieve success in this role, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic about providing solutions for publishers. You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to quickly gain significant in-depth technical product knowledge. You should have previous publishing experience or industry knowledge in a customer-facing role. This fast-paced environment is suited for someone with a passion to learn and the willingness to collaborate within a team environment. The ability to work independently and with accountability is critical.
Essential Job Duties:
· As the first point of contact, communicate with customers to understand the problem and troubleshoot efficiently to bring about swift resolution
· Ensure all parties are aware of ongoing or escalating issues, progress being made and any plans that have been put in place.
· Support clients on an ongoing basis
· Provide publisher training via Teams on system functionality, best practice and supply chain requirements
· Coordinate with Customer Success team to create and enhance documentation and process improvement for the customer journey
· Document and communicate technical feature enhancements based on feedback from clients
· Evaluate publisher experience within the system based on data and communicate trends and recommendations to the sales and product teams
· Analyze and troubleshoot metadata and ONIX files on behalf of publishers to ensure consistent successful delivery across all partners like Apple and Amazon
- Experience with publishing metadata and ONIX with the ability to analyze and provide detailed feedback
- Knowledge of ebook and audiobook formats
- Familiarity with retail, library and other digital sales platforms
- Critical and analytical thinking and demonstrated application
- Ability to be flexible, manage multi-task demands
Qualifications (Typical Experience, Typical Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities):
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or directly related year-for-year experience
- 1 year of industry experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
Essential Physical Demands:
- Ability to travel
- Standard office environment
- Ability to sit at workstation for extended periods of time
- Ability to work effectively using a personal computer for long periods of time
- Ability to operate computer equipment, including keyboard and monitor, phone equipment and other necessary office equipment
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Service Awards