As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a highly driven, tech-savvy, and customer obsessed Customer Enablement Specialist to support our growing customer base.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in delivering strategic and technical guidance to customers while creating outstanding customer experiences with small and medium sized businesses to achieve their goals. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess a customer first mentality and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign's Customer Enablement Specialists will conduct product adoption focused strategy sessions for our customers and identify growth opportunities to expand existing accounts.
As a Customer Enablement Specialist at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on executing scalable strategies that drive product adoption, increase revenue retention, and create advocates with more than 150,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and proactive guidance from our team to execute their business goals. We pride ourselves on creating impactful experiences for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Drive product adoption and engagement through product workshops focused on increasing engagement across multiple platform features
- Utilize strategic and technical skills to guide customers in set up of automations, 3rd party integrations, and more
- Develop a deep understanding of the platform and customer use cases to be able to successfully advise customers on how to accelerate business and achieve their goals
- Work with 3rd party applications despite potentially incomplete level of expertise with that specific application to ensure customers achieve maximum value with their customized solutions
- Conduct strategic one-on-one meetings to help empower customers in how to use ActiveCampaign to execute on their marketing strategy and achieve their business goals
- Ability to hold customers accountable and respectfully challenge incorrect assumptions while creating a great customer experience
- Work with a wide variety of customers across multiple industries, company sizes, and levels of sophistication
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
- Deliver product adoption focused customer studies, use cases, and showcase successful customers
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met, including collaborating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
What Is Needed:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management. SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- 1-2 years of experience guiding customers in technical and strategic account use
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.