Contract Management, Senior Director at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The main responsibility of the position is to provide the Category Managers and Business Stakeholders with contract support as well as be the liaison between the beforementioned groups and legal. This position will lead a team of contract managers that are in charge of the Enterprise Supply Management intake requests, therefore developing and efficient and customer oriented process will be paramount to the success of this role.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team of 9 contract managers. Ensure that requests are taken care in a timely manner.
- Provide contract coaching and optimize the team processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be the liaison between customers and legal, ensuring that legal processes are followed.
What you bring:
- 10+ years working with procurement contracts with strong contract knowledge to distinguish between legal and business terms
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal skills working effectively with a wide range of diverse departments and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple ongoing projects and competing priorities
Added bonus if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in Category Management
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.