Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - one of the largest health systems in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
The Coding Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Dignity Health Medical Foundation Coding Team and managing day to day operations of the Coding Department. Ensures, through programs of education, auditing, support and evaluation, appropriate coding practices throughout the organization. Oversees a team of coding professionals who will interact regularly with physicians, clinic and system management and individual coders in a way which ensures coding practices are consistent, accurate and efficient.
*Sign on bonus and/or relocation considered!*
#coding #revenuecycle #management
- Six (6) years progressive experience in revenue cycle and/or coding required.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of degree
- CPC or CCS-P Certification
- Must have and maintain an in-depth knowledge of CPT, ICD, and HCPCS coding guidelines.
- Must have public speaking skills including the ability to present to large groups.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- GECB/IDX and Cerner experience
- CRC or CPMA