Client Retirement Plans Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- M-F 1st Shift
- Creates and maintains employee benefits language databases for plans, e.g., 401(k), profit sharing, money purchase plans for clients, e.g., prototype plans, volume submitterplans, in compliance with current IRS plan requirements, reflecting current IRS as well as DOL required language.
- Monitors development, testing and implementation of language releases.
- Submits employee benefit plans to IRS on client's behalf and ensures timely and accurately filing.
- Ensures IRS submission package, summary plan descriptions, administrative forms, and plan administrator guides accurately reflect client's plan.
- Works with consultants, attorneys, technical writers, and clients to create and maintain employee benefits language databases.
- Creates and maintains employee benefits language databases using Relius Documents Pro authoring tool.
What you bring:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Demonstrate understanding of U.S. retirement plans requirements
- Experienced reading and understanding legal documents relating to employee benefits plans
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent service skills to build high levels of satisfaction for internal and external clients
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.