This is a dynamic, client-facing role responsible for developing and maintaining deep relationships with our clients. The CRE should use a programmatic approach to deliver processes and best practices to our clients. This role ensures that our clients receive the highest possible return on investment and satisfaction from our suite of solutions and services.
You’ll be developing deep relationships with clients, attend Quarterly Business Reviews, and be the single point of contact for key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the partnership. You will be a key strategic, cross-functional partner for clients and internal stakeholders. You’ll work to provide a strategic, analytical approach to ensuring client success and ensure strong partnerships for years to come in a growing organization.
Day in the life!
- Develop deep relationships with clients and key personnel
- Be the single point of contact for key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the partnership.
- Assist in developing and measuring success metrics and ROI.
- Drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption
- Generate and share educational resources, trainings, and industry best practices
- Create Client Value Annual Plan, by establishing clear goals and milestones with the client
- Synthesize client feedback and work with internal teams to respond to client needs
- Produce evangelists and advocates among your client base
- Help clients attain value by proactively managing solution implementation and support concerns.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical, financial, or communications
- 5+ years of SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to travel 25%
Do you stand above the rest?
- Previous account management experience
- Training and/or public speaking experience; software/technology training experience is strongly preferred
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.