Role: Client Relations Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
Hippo exists to protect the joy of homeownership. We do this by delivering intuitive and proactive protection for homeowners, combining the power of technology with a human touch. We’re seeking compassionate support professionals who are willing to think outside the box and add a whole new approach to taking care of our valued customers. This position will work hand-in-hand with our Sales and Underwriting teams to create an amazing customer experience.
About This Role
Hippo is searching for a Client Relations Specialists to join our team and to be responsible for retaining our incredible clients through in-depth information finding consultations concerning policies, client satisfaction and more.
- Retain current Hippo customers by providing flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting product offerings to the customer for save and sales opportunities
- Ability to help identify and resolve customer issues
- Complete save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner
- Office environment, interface with clients via phone and email.
- Outbound and inbound calls.
- Ability to actively listen to concerns, critically think, and empathetically problem solve by providing a customer options on our product and services.
- Minimum of 2 years of extraordinary customer service and communication skills.
- Home insurance policy knowledge is a must.
- Active P&C license required.
Compensation and Perks:
Competitive Pay - Money isn’t everything, but it helps!
Training and Career Growth - Paid training opportunities and limitless internal career growth
Healthy Hippos Benefits - 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members AND their families (yes, you read that correctly).
Award-Winning Culture - Recognized by BuiltIn and Inc. Magazine as a top place to work - we value integrity, inclusiveness, empathy, and being proactive and dedicated
Flexible Time Off - You know when and how you should recharge
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known.