Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
Sidecar Health has raised more than $175M from top-tier investors. The company is currently valued at over $1B—and growing quickly. Our membership has increased sharply in the two short years we’ve been on the market, and we’re poised for rapid growth over the coming year.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
Sidecar Health is looking for empathetic, compassionate, and detail-oriented individuals to process claims and help resolve claims questions for our members. You will be working alongside a dynamic team that is disrupting the healthcare industry. The pay range we’re offering is $15-$17/hr.
As part of the claims team, your job will be to review submitted invoices and receipts from our members and enter them into our claims system for processing. There is lots of opportunity for growth, so be prepared to be flexible and versatile. As a startup, there is no shortage of variety of opportunities and responsibilities, so be prepared to be flexible and versatile.What You'll Do
- Process a high volume of claims invoices and receipts from our members
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bring strong interpersonal communication skills; effectively communicate in verbal and written form with your team
- Prior claims processing or medical billing/coding experience preferred
- Compassionate, strong work ethic, empathetic, detail-oriented, computer literate, and great investigation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control in a fast pace environment
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Immediate availability
- Understanding of and affinity for the Sidecar Health mission – making great, affordable healthcare available to all
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.