Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
The Baking Operations Specialist - ACH Returns is designed to support the electronic banking transaction process involving corporate and employee returns, client inquiries, and support Paylocity's additional banking processes.
What you'll do:
- Collect funds owed by clients due to payroll liability returns.
- Perform a variety of routine daily tasks related to client returns e.g. emailing clients wire instructions, calculate corporate risk/liability, daily reconciliation of adjustment accounts, initiating transfers between accounts as needed, manual entry of credit/debit transactions, pull multiple returned item reports through various banking sites, etc.
- Respond to various client requests via emails, calls, or cases for transaction information including copies of checks, tracer requests, stop payments, etc.
- Perform daily positive pay reconciliation and communicate results amongst appropriate teams.
- Interact with clients and personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regard to transaction settlement or other inquiries
- Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the LIII/Banking Operations Manager.
- Successfully complete a two-week training program on our payroll software, HR & Payroll, to gain an understanding of the product.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent banking experience (0-2 years)
- Experience handling ACH payment returns for consumer and corporate payment types
- Experience handling Collections
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience supporting high call & email volume along with other duties
- Attention to detail/accuracy in a high-paced environment
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $39,520 - $60,258 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.