Are you ready to make a difference? At Greenlight Guru, our leading SaaS platform helps some of the world’s most innovative medical device companies bring higher quality, life-changing products to market faster. Our cloud-based technology serves 1000+ global customers with a platform that powers end-to-end product lifecycle excellence from idea to commercialization to postmarket surveillance.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, we are a remote-first company on a mission to improve the quality of life. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we are rapidly scaling with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed. Since 2021, we are part of JMI Equity, a growth equity firm focused on leading software companies.
The Medical Device Guru team within Greenlight Guru exists to ensure customers are able to achieve their desired outcomes by using our software, resulting in renewal and potentially expansion revenue. The Guru Services team is responsible for guiding Medical Device companies through their journey of using the Greenlight Guru eQMS to achieve and maintain their ISO 13485 certification as well as documenting their design and development activities for FDA submissions and technical documentation.
A Medical Device Guru is someone who has been a Product Development Engineer, Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, or similar, in the medical device industry. This position is a specialized role within the Guru Services team intended to bring medical device industry expertise to the customer experience so that users of our software feel confident achieving their desired outcomes. This role is responsible for the following:
- Provide ongoing Medical Device quality and product development guidance to customers who purchase professional services with their software subscription.
- Ensure customers are most effectively utilizing their Greenlight Guru eQMS in accordance with Medical Device industry best practices to drive compliance with ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 14971, and EU MDR/IVDR.
- Support customers quality and product development needs in achieving their goals of passing audits and gaining market access globally.
- Serve as a key thought leader in the Medical Device industry, helping to produce and review marketing collateral such as articles/blogs, podcasts, webinars, recorded trainings, and more.
- Assist the Product team with roadmap prioritization, feature scoping, and product feedback as an industry subject matter expert.
- Lead and contribute to internal projects for improving customer resources, streamlining internal processes, and enhancing existing service offerings.
- Assist Customer Success Managers (CSMs) with strategic calls and customer milestone reviews as needed to examine customer progress toward the desired outcomes, evaluate/meet needs, identify risk factors, and suggest areas of optimization and improvement.
- Embody the company’s core values of a culture of closing, true quality, innovation, and fanatical support.
- Adhere to process and the usage of critical systems (like Salesforce and the Customer Success platform, Gainsight).
How we will measure the success in this role:
- Customer achievement of their desired eQMS and Medical Device industry outcomes from their purchased Guru Services.
- Renewal of the Greenlight Guru eQMS software for the Guru’s assigned customers, and the customers’ expansion into other modules.
- Positive customer satisfaction from the provided Guru Services.
- High utilization of the Guru Services packages for the assigned customers.
- 3+ years working in the medical device industry, preferably with a role of Product Development Engineer, Quality Engineer, or similar.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Supportive teammates and co-workers who care deeply about our mission
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Remote-first culture
- Home Office stipend upon hire ($800)
- Multiple Health insurance options
- 401k (with company match)
- Equity Program Eligibility (based on role and/or tenure)
- Three months paid maternity leave
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $100,000. Actual base salary is determined by factors such as, but not limited to, experience, education, skills, and geographic location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation and equity.
From the beginning, our goal has been to build a company with ‘soul’ and create a special place to work for people who want a sense of purpose in what they do. With 200+ employees across North America and Europe. We offer careers in engineering, product, sales, marketing, customer success, talent, finance, operations, and more. We look for people with ‘alligator blood’ a.k.a team members who are resilient, push forward and never give up, and who want to win with purpose. Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is centered around our core values of innovation, fanatical support, true quality, and culture of closing, while fostering a high-performing, diverse and inclusive, fun environment.
At Greenlight Guru, we believe that the fundamental importance of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is critical to our strength as a company. We are committed to fostering a culture of collaboration, open communication, and empathy. We will work to provide a safe and inclusive environment where employees of all races or ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ability statuses, religions, age, or any other identity they hold are valued, respected, and celebrated.
Greenlight Guru’s mission is to improve the quality of life and we believe that that begins with the lives of our employees and their families. Through committing to DEIB, we affirm to our company and customers that our unique perspectives and experiences make us a stronger company and community - that we all belong here.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. If you need assistance or accommodations to submit your application for this position, please email [email protected].