Growth Media Division - Remote - Full Time
Tinuiti is looking for a passionate, senior level data guru to join our Growth Media team. As a Senior Paid Social Specialist, Growth Media, you will plan, design, and operate paid media campaigns, focusing on paid social channels, that sings of client success and innovative products. Think your job checklist matches ours? Reach out; we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Execute and support paid media campaigns (primarily focused on social, but could include search and shopping), including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis
- Campaign set-up: audience development & testing, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns: Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
Who You Are:
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, and seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related paid media work experience focusing on Paid Social channels. Experience managing Google advertising (search & shopping) is a plus.
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets from $60k+
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Facebook Blueprint Certified, Google Adwords Certifications & additional certifications are a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience working with eCommerce brands is preferred
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.