Social Media Marketing Manager at FASHIONPHILE
FASHIONPHILE is an ultra-luxury eCommerce retailer specializing in buying and selling preloved accessories and handbags from brands including Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton & Gucci. At our core, we're a technology company with a mission of making the world's coveted brands more accessible by breaking down the walls of traditional luxury.
We are looking for a full-time SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER who will be responsible for growing and engaging our audiences across all owned/organic social channels with the goal of driving brand awareness and engagement. This will include the daily management of channel operations along with leading the social team strategy in collaboration with cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for what works and be at the forefront of social trends and innovation as well as the ability to develop channel-specific goals and effectively measure success. Reports directly to our Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications and is based out of our headquarters in CARLSBAD, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Audit, assess and carry-out a comprehensive organic social strategy to align with business goals. Channels include but are not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Clubhouse, and Community Management pages.
- Oversee global expansion of owned social channels, including GDPR compliance
- Plan, develop and execute social-centric moments for both seasonal campaigns and evergreen content from start to finish
- Define tactics and programming strategies to best convert reach into engagement, and grow social following
- Build social content calendar and align with other channels
- Regularly brainstorm new digital storytelling approaches by utilizing the best of each channel
- Identify important areas of overlap between social and other channels in order to best optimize (IE paid social, PR, Affiliate, CRM)
- Create content using native tools on social media platforms to build assets for campaigns and projects
- Write effective creative briefs and collaborate with internal designers, video editors etc.
- Analyze and actively use data and metrics to inform and optimize content and channel decisions and to create accountability for results.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of social media strategy experience, ideally from a brand or brands that we admire
- Experience of managing social channels on a global scale, GDPR knowledge
- Deep knowledge of how content, engagement and functionalities differ across platforms as well as best practices including Live, Reels, Stories etc.
- Able to tell a social-first story with strong copywriting skills
- Real-world portfolio of persuasive, engaging, and high-quality social work
- An entrepreneurial mindset that always has their eye on the future
- A person who can recognize and do what is best for not just our company, but also for our shoppers and sellers – must have a Client Service orientation
- Experience with FB/IG shopping
- Intelligent and organized self-starter who can work independently with little direct supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to receive feedback constructively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, follow instructions, work on a deadline, and be a fast learner
- Must be punctual, responsible, dependable, honest, and work well with others
- Proficient in Gsuite, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Photoshop
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience copywriting, content planning & creation, community management, and with content team oversight
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Employer paid health-care coverage for employee and generous contribution toward dependent coverage
- FSA options
- Dental and vision coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life Insurance and AD&D
- Commuter Benefits Plan
- Employee Discount
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) plan with generous match