Our mission at Okta is to Enable Anyone to Safely Access any Technology.
With the transition to remote work and the explosion of the cloud, building secure, powerful and cohesive digital interactions - for both employees and customers - is at the center of every business’ ability to compete and thrive. This is why the world’s largest companies like FedEx, Nasdaq, and T-Mobile, rely on Okta to deliver seamless and secure access to technology and build delightful digital experiences for their employees and customers.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Workforce Identity, you will play a critical role in writing the next chapter of growth for Okta’s largest business. Our core access products are the front door for thousands of businesses accessing applications and infrastructure safely with Okta, and the foundation for building cohesive digital experiences that increase productivity and business efficiency.
You are a passionate leader with an exceptional marketing and business acumen and proven experience launching and landing B2B technology products across a range of tech and business buyers. You are a thought leader and an ally to our customers, playing an active role advocating on their behalf with our product and go-to-market teams, always looking for scalable and repeatable solutions to their most challenging identity problems. You've got the versatility to demonstrate the power of our products for technical audiences, and assert the business impact of our solutions to business buyers and C-level executives.
//Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own go-to-market strategy for Okta’s core access products. From introducing new products / features to the market, to influencing awareness and demand generation programs that build pipeline and move customers through the purchase funnel.
- Own messaging, positioning and storytelling to articulate how our products solve key customer problems and drive value for their businesses.
- Drive Content strategy - Inform or lead the creation of compelling and differentiated content across a variety of formats (Web, Whitepapers, videos, datasheets, etc..) to enable fellow marketers to execute relevant campaigns and marketing programs.
- Work in Lockstep with marketing and product management to understand key customer journeys to drive product adoption across our platform and grow customer lifetime value.
- Customer Advocacy: Partner with customer marketing to develop a robust ecosystem of customer advocates, and grow our library of technical and business oriented case studies that clearly articulate the value of Okta.
- Sales enablement: Equip Okta sellers with the knowledge and resources they need to articulate the value of our offerings at every step of the purchase cycle, and convert prospects into successful Okta customers.
- Competitive Landscape: Be ahead of the fast-changing competitive landscape, become the go-to-person for competitive intelligence in the category, and drive proactive initiatives and campaigns to establish Okta’s differentiated position in the market.
- Thought Leadership: Become a thought leader in the market able to assert the value of Okta across a range of audiences and forums, from executive briefings and industry analysts, to webinars, advisory boards and industry events.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 6+ years of combined product management, solutions marketing, or product marketing experience, ideally in SaaS, IaaS, or security software.
- Track record developing compelling and differentiated messaging for and marketing to large organizations with complex technology environments.
- Proven ability to engage with technical and business audiences alike, building empathy, understanding their unique challenges and motivations, and demonstrating the value of our products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills to drive systematic improvements to product and marketing programs
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience and industry knowledge of Identity Management and Security
- MBA a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.