Senior Marketing Analyst (Hybrid) at Protective Life (Birmingham, AL)
| Birmingham, AL
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:29 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 23, 2022
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
The Sr Marketing Analyst is responsible for deriving actionable insight using advanced analytics tools and techniques to inform marketing strategy, drive sales and improve marketing campaign performance. The Sr Marketing Analyst will serve as a liaison with assigned stakeholders and internal partners to understand goals and assist in the creation of analytics plans to support key drivers of the business.
- Partner with stakeholders to define and track key performance indicators and derive business insights.
- Produce campaign analysis to track results of strategies deployed including attribution and ROI.
- Drive, define, execute and deliver projects ranging from simple reporting and data analysis to segmentation and attribution.
- Identify opportunities to test, learn and enhance campaign performance through segmentation test design, and targeting.
- Help outline the development of an analytics roadmap and measurement plans that includes exploratory analysis, campaign analysis, maturation of measurement/reporting, tools and skills needed to support objectives for assigned channels and Marketing.
- Influence a “test and learn” culture through ongoing assessment of assigned product and channel strategies.
- Identify and act on opportunities to elevate the Marketing Organization’s understanding and use of insights.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative or marketing discipline or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience working with digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social (Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, Crimson Hexagon), ad serving (Google DCM, Trade Desk. Atlas), and syndicated research and tools (ComScore, Nielsen, GfK MRI, Simmons)
- Basic to intermediate understanding of the implementation & tagging of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics or ad server solutions (DCM, Trade Desk, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics – including off-line and online/digital channels
- Proven experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Data Studio
- Fundamental knowledge of exploratory data and statistical concepts. Ability to apply basic descriptive statistical techniques and understands basic regression techniques for forecasting performance utilizing advanced analytics tools such as (SAS, SQL, Python, R etc.)
- Expert at data manipulation in basic file formats such as delimited text files (CSV) and Excel and import/export data in different file formats.
- Deep understanding of statistical test design concepts such as A/B testing and multi-variate analysis. Experience with test and learn methodologies, including multi-variate testing and/or design of experiments.
- Experience in marketing attribution and ROI analysis.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and influencing others.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Curios by nature. Data storyteller. Comfortable delivering insights at all levels of the organization
- 3+ years experience performing statistical/regression analysis utilizing languages such as SAS, R, SQL, Alteryx and/or Python
Protective’s targeted salary range for this position is $70,000 to $95,000. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors, including but not limited to, job location, skills, and experience. The range listed is just one component of Protective’s total compensation package for employees.
This position also offers additional incentive opportunities [through an annual incentive based on individual and Company performance] OR [through cash compensation as part of a sales incentive plan (SIP).
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
More Information on Protective Life
Protective Life operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Birmingham, AL. Protective Life was founded in 2022. It has 2912 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 50 open jobs at Protective Life, click here.
Read Full Job Description