Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing will be responsible for strategy and operations related to marketing partnerships with Circle ecosystem partners including Crypto/Blockchain partners, Financial Services partners, and Paid Media/Influencers. This person will build and maintain meaningful relationships with Circle’s most important ecosystem partners, and will plan and execute co-marketing campaigns aimed at driving mutually beneficial outcomes. You will work closely with internal teams at Circle such as revenue, business development, brand and product marketing, field marketing, and PR/comms. This role reports to the Senior Director, Demand Generation and is a relatively new function at Circle, so this is an opportunity to help build something from the ground up.
What you'll work on:
- Co-develop the overarching strategic plan and playbook for partner co-marketing at Circle.
- Develop creative concepts and co-marketing campaign ideas in partnership with stakeholders such as: Blockchain partners (ie. Solana, Avalanche), Financial Services partners (ie. Visa, Mastercard), and industry media partners / influencers (ie. Coindesk, Blockworks).
- Act as the primary point of contact for all paid media partners, influencers, and podcast agencies. Respond to and evaluate all inbound opportunities. Proactively source net new opportunities via research and outbound outreach. Negotiate deals and facilitate the contract processes.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our existing partnerships, including the project management of co-marketing campaigns, partner events, and content development.
- Act as the internal liaison between our partners and internal stakeholders at Circle such as the business development, field marketing, PR/comms, and brand marketing.
- Take ownership over growing the function, including long-term strategic hiring and employee development
- Manage marketing budgets and report on campaign effectiveness.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Strong understanding of partnership marketing and multi-brand co-marketing strategy.
- Possess strong relationship building, communications, and project management skills.
- Experience negotiating with media companies and influencers, and project managing media campaigns.
- Experience building and leading teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders at one time.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- A basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology is a plus with a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which includes:
- 10+ years in a business development, marketing partnerships, or demand generation role.
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote