Marketing Operations Manager (remote) at Securly
326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
The Marketing Operations Manager will be part of the Revenue Operations team and report to the Leader of Rev Ops. This person will collaborate closely with Marketing and Revenue Operations leadership to establish a consistent and reliable framework for all aspects of Marketing Operations. To be successful in this role, you must have a deep understanding of the lead-to-revenue demand funnel, with experience marketing to new logos and cross-sell existing customers. Using insights from analytics and data, you will have the opportunity to help shape Marketing strategy and make decisions that help drive the pipeline. You will be a trusted partner to all stakeholders within the Marketing department and cross-functionally with partners at all levels!
This is a fully remote role, with the option of working onsite if desired in one of our offices in Charlotte, NC, or San Jose, CA.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and be accountable for the entire lifecycle of campaigns, including:
- Building a scalable and repeatable end-to-end campaign process
- Liaising across teams including Demand Gen, Creative, Product Marketing, BDRs, Sales, Channel, Operations, and more to ensure successful execution of Securly marketing campaigns
- All technical campaign operations, including management of the email sequences in the marketing automation tool, monitoring of PPC, and ensuring flawless execution of digital events
- Campaign performance data & analytics - and then making recommendations to improve continuously!
- Database Management
- Organize and fulfill data requests from the Marketing team
- Manage marketing data
- Manage lead scoring, assignment, qualification, and conversion processes
- Own the Marketing Tech Stack
- Proactively identify system efficiencies and enhancements that will further advance business goals
- Monitor system performance and perform related troubleshooting as needed
- Manage the relationships, contracts, and ROI of existing Marketing tools
- Train team members on how to use the technology and ensure adoption
- Follow trends on the latest marketing technologies and recommend tools that the organization should adopt
- Collaborate with Head of Demand Generation on analyzing and interpreting marketing campaign data
- Ensure that cost information and campaign information are accurate in the global campaign dashboard
- Search inside and outside of the box for insights that will lead to better business strategy and outcomes
- Team Management
- Leads the Marketing Operations team (3 people) that supports all initiatives within the purview of the Marketing Operations Manager
- Hire and train new team members as needed
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the Marketing department and the broader organization.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing Operations and with the technology, strategies, and processes necessary to lead a top-notch Marketing Operations team
- Leadership/management experience
- Ability to introduce industry standard methodologies to the Marketing organization to improve operating efficiency
- Knowledge and experience building, carrying out, monitoring, and reporting on the lead lifecycle management process, including optimizing and utilizing the marketing/sales technology stack.
- Strong experience with Salesforce and HubSpot
- Ability to tie high-level business objectives directly to marketing objectives and actionable strategies, providing detailed reporting and ROI to support our efforts
- Unparalleled problem-solving skills to quickly identify, articulate, and craft processes and concepts and provide easy-to-adopt and easy-to-use practices
- Self-motivated with a bias for action; have the experience to drive projects independently to completion with a clear plan
- You have a sincere interest in understanding how things work and how to improve them continuously
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Virtual Happy hours
Some In-Office Perks
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks