Where we work
Our team enjoys hybrid/remote flexibility and we offer employees a generous WFH budget to help create a productive and ergonomic WFH environment. If you are located in a city where we have an office, you are welcome to work from the office on a voluntary basis.
About the opportunity
The Marketing Operations Analyst will own the marketing database with the mission of reporting on marketing performance as it pertains to the company’s sales and marketing funnel, maintaining accurate prospect and customer data, and ensuring clean data entry. This individual will strive to understand and apply all feedback from marketing campaign review partners to solve problems and create opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
If you enjoy being the go-to person for data reporting and analytics, are excited about enabling the marketing team, and consider yourself an expert in Salesforce and Google Sheets, we’d love to hear from you!
The Marketing Operations Analyst will report directly to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, and location is flexible with a preference for East Coast time zone.*
What you’ll do
- Analysis: Analyzing top-of-funnel marketing data through to bottom-of-funnel data with strong attention to detail and accuracy and monitoring marketing performance by developing marketing metrics & dashboards
- Salesforce: Understand and build upon the custom Salesforce system for analysis and opportunity creation
- Data maintenance: Create and maintain a clean, segmentable database and build out processes to ensure accurate and reliable data entry
- Reporting: Deriving strategic performance insights from marketing data and communicating recommendations in a report as it relates to the company’s sales and marketing funnel
- Dashboards: Creating and maintaining dashboards and reconciling data from multiple sources including Google Analytics,Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, and Demandbase
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 2+ years of marketing operations experience
- Technical knowledge: High proficiency in Salesforce and Excel; SQL, Google Analytics, and/or API experience preferred
- Analytical & problem solving skills: Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data trends, derive insights, solve problems, and deliver recommendations
- Organization: Detail oriented, exceptionally organized, and have excellent time management skills
- Collaboration: Proven ability to build strong working relationships with marketing peers, sales leadership and key functional areas within the business
- Resourceful learner: Natural curiosity to seek out best practices and learn new approaches & tools to improve efficiency
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We also offer remote work and location flexibility.
Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Competitive compensation package (including salary and equity opportunity)
- Remote work flexibility & $1K WFH budget
- $2K annual professional development stipend
- Generous parental leave & other benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]
*Where we currently hire
- California (Offices: San Francisco and Los Angeles)
- Washington D.C.
- New Jersey
- New York (Office: New York City)
The United Kingdom (Office: London)
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location where they are hired and must complete required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to a member of Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.